Friday, November 6, 2009

2-4

Just a quick post. It looks like I may have spoke too soon. This Wizard team has not looked good its last few games. Deshawn Stevenson is awful and Mike James is worse. Yet against Indiana who is just awful, they each got significant playing time. Granted Mike Miller was out, but I have to think that Nick Young, Randy Foye, Caron Butler and Gilbert Arenas could handle the guard duties. I am a little skeptical about this team now. It is far too soon to panic but this performance against the Pacers was just flat out bad. The Wizards just refuse to shoot three's late in games when they are down by 10+ points, it makes no sense to me. Instead of Gilbert trying to take over he has been looking to pass, this is not what I want from Gil. He can be as selfish as he wants and it would be fine with me. Lets just hope that the return of Antawn Jamison and Mike Miller will bring some change to this team. 

MH

No comments:

Post a Comment