Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Five Questions for Javale Mcgee


Washington Wizards second year center Javale Mcgee was nice enough to let me ask him a few questions via email for the blog.


JG: What are your expectations for the team this year with some new faces and a healthy Gilbert Arenas?

JM: I feel like we're going to have a real productive and winning season this year.

JG: What are your personal expectations for the season?

JM: My personal expectations are to be succesfull in every way and improve from last year.

JG: What was the hardest thing about transitioning from college to the NBA?

JM: Bieng more professional.

JG: Who was your favorite player growing up?

JM: Didn't have one.

JG: What is your favorite part of playing in D.C.?

JM: My own house I'm not really the sight seeing type.

1 comment: